We install industrial epoxy floors in the greater Louisville KY area. Our epoxy systems are tailored for each clients industry specific needs. Industrial floors in the food services industry may need a different type of epoxy than an air craft hanger. And a manufacturing facility will need a floor that would be different than an automotive maintenance facility.
Hiring a company that has knowledge of the various types of epoxy coatings and how to properly apply them is critical to a successful project. We are that company!
Industrial Epoxy Flooring Specifications
As stated above different environments call for different types of epoxy systems. We work closely with our chemical epoxy manufacturers to ensure that each project we do receives the right surface prep and treatments before the correct type of epoxy is installed. See some of the various types of systems we use.
- Slip Resistant Finishes: Wide variety of decorative finishes with varying degrees of coarseness.
- Chemical Resistant Floors: Resists everything from oil spills and acids to fuels and alcohol.
- Temperature Resistant: Withstands extremely high or low temperature environments.
- Thermal Shock Resistant: Resists failure during repeated temperature fluctuations.
- Heavy Duty-High PSI: Resists the effects of high pressure machines – forklifts – air craft.
- Antimicrobial Epoxy: Has germ and mold fighting properties – medical facilities – laboratories.
Contact Us Today For An Industrial Epoxy Flooring Estimate
Just call us, or click below to go to our contact form. We’ll set a day and time that’s best for you and have one of our staff to take a look at your industrial floor and share some ideas and pricing.